Everyone learns as they go and some at different rates. Getting too perfect before start-up, fuels problems. This is generally a common dilemma and if care is not taken, it can hold you down to the point that you will never do anything. The task ahead is enormous to perfect before you initiate your ideas. There are many grey areas that stop many people in their tracks. Anxiety is one of them. You might worry about all the things that might go wrong. When ideas are rolling in your head, the problem is you want to be prepared for everything before it happens. Reading tons and tons of information makes you feel confused and lost. Listening to everyone makes the matter worse. It is easy to get depressed when you don't get results. Negative feelings and thoughts can continually lead you astray. Basically, you are on your own but you can steer yourself in the direction you choose. You know what you know and you are the one who must decide where to go and when to start.
In essence, getting started is an important thing to do. The rest is theory until you make it happen. Broadly speaking, when you prepare your mind and begin to do stuffs, all the pieces come together. You will do some bits and pieces that work and some that doesn't. It does not matter because it is part of the learning curve. Learning effectively depends on doing.
Take these steps - you need it to get going
- Release your fear and proceed with clarity, focus and direction
- Just bite the bullet and choose something
- Do stuffs that you can do but do it in chunks so you can get around each task. When it is small enough, you will achieve it in a reasonable time scale..
- After reading for a few months, you have more than enough information to start your journey, make some trials and errors.
- Get yourself in a situation where problems arise and you need to find solutions to overcome it. It is the better way to learn and overcome real problems in real life situations.
- Do not be afraid of failure and mistakes, overcoming them will push you to learn new stuffs that are required. If you keep at it for a long time, the sky is the limit.
- Start with your passion and research to see if it is profitable.