5 Unique Sushi Gifts To Tickle Your Taste Buds
By: Craig Thornburrow
If you have a sushi lover in your life -- and chances are good that you do -- why not get them some amazing sushi gifts? Check out our guide to this year's top five gifts for hard-core sushi fanatics.
What kind of gifts do you get for dedicated sushi fanatics? Sushi gifts of course! These days it seems nearly everyone you meet is fanatical about sushi. And if you are not personally a fan of Japanese sushi, chances are you know someone who is.
The fact is, sushi tends to polarize people -- you either love it or you hate it. Those who hate it will normally refuse to even give it a try; while those who love it tend to be as fanatical about sushi as a religious zealot!
That's why sushi gifts are perfect for the sushi lover in your life. In this article we will cover five unique sushi gifts that will have the recipient's eyes lighting up bigger than a tuna roll! Now let's get started.
1. Sushi Clothes: Believe it or not, you can now purchase sushi apparel for people of all ages and both genders. From T-shirts and hats with sushi designs, to stylish sushi tie clips, you'll find designs for all ages of sushi lovers in your life. Some specialty boutiques even offer sushi underwear, panties and g strings.
2. Chocolate Sushi: Yes, you can now purchase candy sushi, and although these do not contain rice or raw fish, they are sure to please, and come in a variety of different sweet styles. The most popular sushi candies at this time are the chocolate sushi morsels. The idea may sound silly, but it is quickly catching on, and it won't be long before chocolate sushi is popping up in every neighborhood. Why not jump on the bandwagon early and buy someone a unique chocolate sushi gift today?
3. Custom Chopsticks: every dedicated sushi fanatic needs their own personal chopsticks. After all, a real sushi aficionado should not be caught dead eating with the cheap chopsticks wrapped in paper which are given away in restaurants. Instead, give the sushi fanatic in your life a hand-carved set of chopsticks. These are available in a variety of materials, from exotic hardwoods, to beautiful stone chopsticks and even ivory or jade. For the finishing touch, you can even have your sushi lover’s initials engraved on the side of the sticks. Classy, eh?
4. Sushi Pillows: for the hard-core sushi fanatic in your life, why not let them take sushi to bed with them at night? Sushi pillows are shaped exactly like a delicious sushi roll, and are lots of fun as well as being comfortable. How popular are these fishy bedtime buddies? Here's a clue: this year's Grammy awards gift baskets included original sushi pillows. Enough said?
5. A Home Sushi Making Kit: The absolute best gift to give any sushi lover is -- wait for it -- the opportunity to eat sushi more often! This is exactly what you're giving when you get someone a sushi making Kit. There are lots of different kits available, but the best ones tend to be comprehensive, and include virtually everything necessary to make your own restaurant-grade sushi rolls, except of course, the raw fish. Home sushi making kids are also very reasonably priced, and are sure to thrill the sushi fanatics in your life.
So there you have it; the five hottest sushi gifts available-- guaranteed to spice up the recipient's life like a hot plate of Wasabi!
Courtesy: Articles Factory
About the Author:
Craig Thornburrow is an acknowledged expert in his field.